Friday, August 27, 2010

End to a busy first week at prac

A very very busy week at my prac placement but I'm learning so much.

I've be able to teach a number of different lessons, develop peer review rubrics, hand outs and much more!

I will be placing more lesson plans up on the blog as soon as I get the chance (might create a yola page and link them on that as blogger doesn't give you much room for plans).

My list of work to do this weekend include:
- looking for Smart Whiteboard lesson ideas
- looking for English grammar ideas
- writing a few more lesson plans
- writing an assessment piece

So much to do!

1 comment:

  1. I love the BBC Bitesize interactive games - they work really well on the smartboard, and can be used as both warm up activities or plenary. There's stuff for all subjects and all levels.

    ReplyDelete